Registered Nurse Application Process
Completed Registered Nurse application packets for Fall Quarter 2014 will be accepted on June 3, 2014, from 7:30am to 6:00pm in the Roberts Campus Center (Building I) at the Registration front counter. All applications will be included in a random lottery drawing which determines acceptance into the RN program. Only students with complete packets will be considered. Packets that are incomplete will be returned.
- One-third of the first quarter's tuition is due at the time of
registration, which applies toward the student's first quarter tuition.
- All immunization and additional program requirements must be completed
and uploaded at
https://www.certifiedbackground.com. (Use package code EO81n for Registered
Nursing program and package code EO81rn for LPN to RN re-entry program). For
the national background check provide the "Results Summary" in the packet
and for the immunization and additional program requirements provide the
"To-Do List Summary Report" in the Packet. Status for all requirements must
- All Physicals must be within a year of the packets submittal.
- CNA or LPN licensee and CPR/First Aid Card (American Heart Association
Healthcare Provider) have to be current.
- To be considered, the RN packet has to be complete to enter the RN
program. NO EXCEPTIONS. RN packets that are not complete will be returned to
- Please click here to view the admission
requirements for the Registered Nurse program.
<< Back <<