Graduates of the Registered Nurse, Associate Degree program will be expected to:
- Ensure safe and competent care to clients, families, and groups utilizing current best practices in client care.
- Apply critical thinking and clinical reasoning through the nursing process in client care.
- Provide comfort-oriented and evidence-based nursing care within the legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Employs culturally sensitive and therapeutic communication skills with clients and families.
- Practice professional behaviors of collaboration, advocacy, maintaining of on-going knowledge base, and evaluation of own practice.
- Utilize nursing informatics and information technology to support and communicate the planning, provision, collaboration, and management of client care.
<< Back <<