Surgical Technologist Application Process
Completed Surgical Technologist application packets for Spring Quarter 2014 will be accepted on January 22,
2014, from 7:30am to 6:00pm in the Roberts Campus Center (Building I) at the
Registration front counter. All applications will be included in a random
lottery drawing which determines acceptance into the Surgical Technologist program. Only students with complete packets will be considered. Packets that are incomplete will be returned
- One-third of the first quarter’s tuition is due at the time of
registration, which applies toward the student’s first quarter tuition.
- All Immunization and additional program requirements must be completed
and uploaded at
https://www.certifiedbackground.com. (Use package code EO81st for
Surgical Technologist program). For the national background check provide
the "Results Summary" in the packet and for the immunization and additional
program requirements provide the "To-Do List Summary Report" in the packet.
Status for all requirements must be "Complete."
- All physicals must be within a year of the packets submitted.
- To be considered, the Surgical Technologist packet has to be complete to enter the
Surgical Technologist program.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Surgical Technologist packets that are not complete will be returned to the
- Please click here to view the admission
requirements for the Surgical Technologist program.
<< Back <<