Surgical Technologist Application Process
Completed Surgical Technologist application packets for Spring Quarter 2014 will be accepted on January 22,
2014, from 7:30am to 6:00pm in the Roberts Campus Center (Building I) at the
Registration front counter. All applications will be included in a random
lottery drawing which determines acceptance into the Surgical Technologist program. Only students with complete packets will be considered. Packets that are incomplete will be returned
- One-third of the first quarter’s tuition is due at the time of
registration, which applies toward the student’s first quarter tuition.
- All Immunization and additional program requirements must be completed
and uploaded at
https://www.certifiedbackground.com. (Use package code EO81stfor
Surgical Technologist program). For the national background check provide
the "Results Summary" in the packet and for the immunization and additional
program requirements provide the "To-Do List Summary Report" in the packet.
Status for all requirements must be "Complete."
- All physicals must be within a year of the packets submitted.
- To be considered, the Surgical Technologist packet has to be complete to enter the
Surgical Technologist program.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Surgical Technologist packets that are not complete will be returned to the
- Please click here to view the admission
requirements for the Surgical Technologist program.
<< Back <<