Student Services
 Getting Started
 International Students
 Current Students
 Academic Calendar
 Career Services
 Child Care
 Class Schedule
 Financial Aid
 Food Services
 Online Services
 Running Start
 Special Needs
 Student Handbook
 Student Success Center
 Tech Prep
 Testing Center
 Voter Registration

Current Students

Transcript evaluation process:

  • General Education coursework
  • Complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form and submit to the registration office.
  • Request official copies of transcripts be sent to our college for review
  • Provide copies of non-RTC catalog course descriptions for any coursework over 5 years old
  • The Transcript Evaluation Committee will review general education courses and notify student of results with approximately 2 weeks from the time request form and transcripts are received.
Degree application process:
  • Complete a degree application form one quarter prior to program completion.
  • Degree requirements will be verified
  • Degree will be ordered
  • Student will be notified when degree has arrived. (Approximately 4-6 weeks after completion)
Certificate application process:
  • Complete a certificate application form one quarter prior to program completion.
  • Certificate requirements will be verified
  • Certificate will be ordered
  • Certificate will be issued upon completion of requirements.

How to access grades?
Online Services

How do I request a transcript?
Complete a transcript request form. Submit completed form to the registration office allowing approximately 5 days for processing.

Class start and end dates or class offerings?
Class Schedule

Student Transfer Rights and Responsibilities
The Student Transfer Rights and Responsibilities document outlines student rights and responsibilities as well as the rights and responsibilities of colleges who receive students upon transfer.

Voter registration
Voter registration forms are available in the Campus Center Student Services area. More information is available on the Washington Secretary of State web site

FERPA regulations
Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO)

Withdrawing from a class or program:
A student withdrawing from a program or class must notify the Registration office. Tuition will be refunded if withdrawal is within the refund period. See Refund Policy for more details.

PHONE 235-2352 (PRESS “0” THEN PRESS “1”)
MON-THURS 7:30 AM TO 6:00 PM
FRI 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM


Financial Aid questions: Financial Aid

The College has one graduation ceremony held in June of each year.