Get Started in Four Easy Steps
Apply - For Admission & Financial Aid
Assess - Your Skills
- Pay for the Accuplacer assessment ($10 non-refundable) at the Cashier’s Office (Building I -218).
- Take the Accuplacer assessment in the Testing Center (Building J-218).
Connect - With an Entry Adviser
- Review your Accuplacer scores with an Entry Adviser, explore career pathways, and select a program of study (Building I-218).
- Students interested in pursuing career training and direct transfer programs must meet with an Entry Adviser prior to registration.
- Visit the Financial Aid Department and submit necessary documents (Building I-205).
- Register for classes in person or on-line.
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and ... Get Started!
Roberts Campus Center, Building I