Get Started in Four Easy Steps
Apply - For Admission & Financial Aid
- Apply for admission ($30.00 non-refundable fee) in person or online.
- Complete your FAFSA on-line at fafsa.gov. Financial Aid is only available to degree-seeking students.
- Check your new student email at RTC.edu/email.
Assess - Your Skills
- Pay for the Accuplacer assessment ($20.00 non-refundable) at the Cashier’s Office (Building I -218).
- Take the Accuplacer assessment in the Testing Center (Building J-218).
Connect - With an Entry Adviser
- Review your Accuplacer scores with an Entry Adviser, explore career pathways, and select a program of study (Building I-218).
- Students interested in taking general education courses are encouraged to meet with an Entry Adviser prior to registration.
- Visit the Financial Aid Department and submit necessary documents (Building I-205).
- Register for classes in person or on-line at RTC.edu/getstarted.
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and ... Get Started!
Visit us in the Roberts Campus Center, Building I