Scholarships outside of the Foundation vary in ways to apply. In addition to visiting the links below, you can also find information on external scholarships in:
- RTC's Financial Aid Office, Building I
- RTC's The Resource Learning and Career Center, Building C
- Your public library
- Good Call Scholarship Directory
- Sallie Mae's Wired Scholar
- The College Board's Fund Finder
- Scholarship Search by Program of Study
- Washington Scholarship Coalition
When researching scholarship options, you may find opportunities that look to good to be true. These opportunities may be scams.
Please visit the scholarship and financial scams webpage by the Federal Trade Commission to learn how to identify scholarship scams.