Apprenticeship Program Outcomes
- Perform various technical processes outlined in the apprenticeship standards of each program.
- Select and properly use appropriate tools and equipment.
- Apply mathematical principles to accurately complete tasks specific to the apprenticeship.
- Demonstrate leadership, motivation, and problem solving skills in diverse and complex work situations.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Practice professional and safe work habits expected by industry