For Students

Student’s Responsibility

  • Student must complete all listed units within the course framework and be granted full credit by school district to receive the college credits listed above.
  • Earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in all courses required under the articulation agreement.
  • Apply for admissions by visiting the Admissions & Entry Services page. Once your application is processed, you will receive your RTC Student ID number.
  • Submit official transcripts to Renton Technical College.
  • Students can only request dual credit within two years of high school graduation:

Note: CTE Dual Credit courses are articulated with Renton Technical College. If a student is interested in transferring the articulated course/s to other colleges or universities, please keep in mind that colleges and universities have the right and authority to determine program requirements and courses offerings in accordance with their institutional missions. Please refer to colleges and universities’ admission requirements and process.


Faye Watanabe smiling

Faye Watanabe
CTE Dual Credit Coordinator
(425) 235-2352 ext. 5831