Balancing work, life, and college isn’t easy. That’s why the Benefits Hub offers full-service financial assistance and help with resources. Our team is here to help you get connected to:
- Financial Coaching: Build a personal savings and spending plan, get assistance with understanding your credit, debt management, banking options, and much more.
- Paying for College: Referrals to complete the FAFSA/WASFA, scholarships, and other free tuition programs.
- Housing Support: Learn more about housing and utility resources.
- Benefits Access: Get help signing up for public benefits like a reduced transit fare (ORCA LIFT), food resources including Basic Food (SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps), health insurance, and more.
- Food Access: Learn about access to RTC’s food pantry and other local resources.
- Emergency Funds: Apply for emergency cash and scholarships.
Free Tax Filing with United Way!
Do it yourself or get help from a tax professional. Visit the United Way of King County Tax Help page to get started.
United Way Benefits Hub
Schedule your 60-minute appointment with our Benefits Hub coaches. Services are free and available to all Renton Technical College students.
Please call (206) 649-8124 (ext. 5 for RTC) for additional assistance.
Learning Resource & Career Center
Technology Resource Center (C-102)