Connect with an Entry Adviser
• Students interested in general education courses are encouraged to meet with an Entry Adviser in Student Success.
• Explore career pathways, college services and discuss entry requirements.
Apply for Admission
• Apply for admission in person or online.
Assess and Review Your Skills
• Complete the Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools in Testing Services (Bldg J-218).
• Review your assessments an Entry Adviser and select a program of study (Bldg I-218).
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
• Register for classes in Enrollment Services (Bldg I-218).
• Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
Visit us in the Roberts Campus Center, Building I