The Outreach & Recruitment team partners with K-12 educators and community-based organizations to promote career exploration and career training opportunities at Renton Technical College.
The Outreach & Recruitment team:
- Visits local K-12 schools and provide application workshops, presentations, and more
- Provides information sessions to school districts and community members
- Attends College & Career Fairs, local fairs, and festivals
- Collaborates with community-based organizations
- Coordinates on-campus field trips and campus tours
- Organizes Student-for-a-Day visits on campus (full day sitting in on a class)
- Maintains stock of informational materials
If you’d like to schedule a Student-for-a-Day visit, an individual campus tour, or a group tour/field trip, please email Advising. For questions regarding Entry Advising, please visit the Academic & Career Advising page.