Students enroll in classes and courses at Renton Technical College for a variety of reasons and for some, it is the beginning of a new career path. We have over 60 professional-technical programs that specialize in training, retraining and skills upgrading. Members of business and industry advise each program, keeping our curriculum current and relevant, by providing our students with the specific skills employers are seeking.
Connect with an Entry Adviser
- Students interested in career training and direct transfer programs must meet with an Entry Adviser in Student Success (Bldg I-218).
- Explore career pathways, college services and discuss entry requirements.
Apply for Admission & Financial Aid
- Apply for admission in person or online.
- Complete your FAFSA online at fafsa.gov and visit the Financial Aid Department to submit necessary documents (Bldg I-205).
Assess and Review Your Skills
- Complete the Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools in Testing Services (Bldg J-218).
- Review your assessments with an Entry Adviser and select a program of study (Bldg I-218).
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Register for classes in Enrollment Services (Bldg I-218).
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
If you have any questions, please call 425-235-5840 or visit Student Services in the Roberts Campus Center, Building I.